Register now for May 2 sales training you won’t want to miss
By Dennis Hetzel, Executive Director
Every ONMA member tells us they need help to boost sales and revenue performance.
Lewis VanLandingham of Sharper Edge Advantage, who is part of the nationally recognized network of Sandler Training Centers, will lead a half-day session for us in Dublin on May 2 on “Building A High-Performance Sales Team.”
I recently had the chance to hear Lewis present to the Ohio Society of Association Executives and immediately thought he would be a great fit as all our members wrestle with the challenge of growing revenues. I particularly liked his focus on starting the kinds of conversations with potential customers that can lead to actual meetings followed by sales.
Cost for the half day session will be $75, including a box lunch and refreshments at the start of the program, which will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on May 2 at the Sandler Training Center, 565 Metro Place South, Dublin OH, 43017. The center is conveniently located off Int. 270 just northwest of Columbus. We’ll have morning refreshments starting at 9:30 a.m.
This workshop is for sales leaders who may be:
- Frustrated by frequently missed revenue projections
- Concerned about difficulty hiring and keeping the best salespeople
- Worried about dwindling market share and increased competition
- Unsure how to motivate and coach their sales team to achieve more
VanLandingham has more than 25 years of experience in sales and sales training and is the area franchise-holder for Sandler, the world’s largest training organization. He will lead an interactive workshop on improving your sales process, recruiting and hiring top-producing sales reps and creating a winning sales culture.
Attendees will learn:
- Why so many salespeople fail and what to do about it
- The key to consistent and predictable revenue generation
- How to hire the right salespeople and get them successful as fast as possible
- Best practices for leading, supervising and creating a culture of accountability
- Secrets to motivating your team to increased performance
To register, click here.
To learn more about VanLandingham, Sharper Edge and Sandler training, click here.