Current Job Postings
APG Media of Ohio
This position is responsible for achieving digital budgeted revenue sales efforts for APG Media of Ohio digital initiatives and its nine websites. This position will support several regional teams of Multimedia Account Executives by maximizing revenue opportunities related to digital services and advertising (website display, programmatic, SEO, PPC, email, apps, podcasts, video, and social). The ideal candidate will be a strong grasp current digital marketing tools and strategies and have the ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Must be selfmotivated, possess effective communication skills, creativity, strategic thinking, idea generator, good oral and written comprehension, deductive reasoning, and excellent managerial skills. Strong work ethic and ability to motivate staff will be critical to success. Preferred primary office location will be based on the geographical zone assignment.
- This position will manage digital advertising strategy, both from a business, sales and technical perspective
- This position will assist with the budget development and projections for advertising
- Successful candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and sales management
- At least 3 years successful track record of sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & G-Suite required.
- Ability to learn other relevant software programs and teach direct reports is paramount.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Full time General News reporter position available. Must have writing and computer skills. Journalism background preferred, Photoshop and InDesign experience a plus.
Send resume c/o Marysville Journal-Tribune, PO Box 226, Marysville, OH 43040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A group of weekly paid circulation community newspapers in Ashtabula County, Ohio, is looking for a full-time reporter to cover a variety of news topics, from school board and council meetings to feature stories and other community news.
The ideal candidate should be able to meet deadlines, attend and cover events and meetings and work during office hours in order to be available to readers.
We are looking for someone who also possesses the following qualifications:
• A background in English or journalism. Experience is preferred.
• Excellent writing, grammar and spelling skills.
• The ability to spot a news story that is relevant to our readers’ interests.
• Self-motivation — The reporter must be able to develop news stories and seek them out, as well as form relationships with news sources in the area and develop stories through these relationships.
• A work style that is extremely detail-oriented.
• Strong communication skills.
This is a full-time position. Salary plus basic benefit package, including mileage reimbursement. Please email your résumé and samples of your writing for consideration to Stefanie Wessell, Senior Editor, email@example.com, Gazette Newspapers, 46 W. Jefferson St., Jefferson, Ohio 44047.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26,000.00 per year